Six Questions To Ask Yourself As You Examine Your “Call” To Pastoral Ministry
David Murray has put together a quick check-list of questions to ask yourself as you examine and test your “call” to pastoral ministry. His motivation? Him continually being asked, “How can I know if I am called to pastoral ministry?”
Here are the six questions:
- Do you have a holy desire (1 Tim. 3:1)?
- Do you have a Christ-like character?
- Do you have spiritual maturity (1 Tim. 3:6)?
- Do you have the necessary gifts (1 Tim. 3:1-7; Titus 1:6-9)?
- Do you have a proven track record?
- Do you have external confirmation?
Be sure to read David’s explanation of each question.